Easiest Way to Make Quick My Mom's "Bolu Jadul" / Vintage Pound Cake for List of Food

My Mom's "Bolu Jadul" / Vintage Pound Cake.

My Mom's "Bolu Jadul" / Vintage Pound Cake

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my mom's "bolu jadul" / vintage pound cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Mom's "Bolu Jadul" / Vintage Pound Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Mom's "Bolu Jadul" / Vintage Pound Cake is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my mom's "bolu jadul" / vintage pound cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Mom's "Bolu Jadul" / Vintage Pound Cake:

  1. {Make ready 250 gram of flour.
  2. {Take 250 gram of butter.
  3. {Make ready 250 gram of powdered sugar.
  4. {Make ready 250 gram of eggs / 4 eggs.
  5. {Make ready 1 dash of vanilla paste.
  6. {Get 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
  7. {Get 1/4 tsp of cake emulsifier.
  8. {Take 2 tbsp of powdered milk.
  9. {Make ready of Pandan paste or green food colouring or skip.

Steps to make My Mom's "Bolu Jadul" / Vintage Pound Cake:

  1. Mix the butter with sugar with a mixer until the sugar dissolves and it becomes white and smooth with medium high speed..
  2. Then add the eggs and the cake emulsifier. Mix again with a medium high speed until fluffy and soft peaks form. Add the vanilla..
  3. Then add the flour, baking powder and powdered milk while shifting. Use low speed and mix evenly. Do not overmix..
  4. Divide the batter into two, put some pandan paste if you want or any kind of paste or food colouring that you like. Mix evenky with a spatula..
  5. Prepare the baking mould. Give some butter or oil then line with baking paper. In my case I give the mould some butter thinly and evenly then put some flour and spread it evenly. After that throw away the remaining flour..
  6. Bake at preheated oven at 180°c for 60 minutes or depending on your oven..
  7. Take it out of the oven and take the cake out when it is warm. Slice as desired..
  8. Serve..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my mom's "bolu jadul" / vintage pound cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Prepare Fancy Pink tea chocolate bombs for Real Food

Recipe of Favorite Basic Plain Muffin for Diet Food

Easiest Way to Make Fancy 🍰🍞Ginger Cake/pudding🍞🍰 for Diet Food