Step by Step Guide to Make Authentic My Family’s Trifle for Real Food

My Family’s Trifle.

My Family’s Trifle

Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my family’s trifle. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Family’s Trifle is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Family’s Trifle is something that I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my family’s trifle using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Family’s Trifle:

  1. {Prepare 1 of Jam Sponge Roll Cake *about 400g.
  2. {Get 1 can (825 g) of Yellow Peaches *drained and sliced.
  3. {Make ready 1/2 cup of Sweet Sherry *OR Syrup from the can of Peaches.
  4. {Prepare 1 packet (85 g) of Jelly Crystals *Port Wine Flavour is my choice.
  5. {Make ready 600-800 g of Thick Vanilla Custard.
  6. {Get 300 ml of Thickened Cream.
  7. {Get 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
  8. {Take of Fruit for decoration *Today I used Strawberries.

Instructions to make My Family’s Trifle:

  1. Make Jelly according to the packet instruction, but 50ml less Water, so that the jelly would be slightly firmer. Place in a container and set in the fridge..
  2. Cut Jam Sponge Roll into 15-20mm thick slices. Sprinkle with Sweet Sherry (OR Syrup), save 4-5 slices, and arrange them over the base and side of a Trifle bowl or large serving bowl..
  3. Place 1/2 of Peaches. Spoon 1/2 of set Jelly. Cover with Thick Custard..
  4. Place saved Cake slices, then repeat the Method 3..
  5. Cover with plastic food wrap and place in the fridge for several hours, preferably overnight..
  6. Before serve, whip Thickened Cream and Caster Sugar until soft peaks form. Cover Trifle with the whipped Cream and decorate the top with Strawberries OR Fruit of your choice..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my family’s trifle recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Prepare Fancy Pink tea chocolate bombs for Real Food

Recipe of Favorite Basic Plain Muffin for Diet Food

Easiest Way to Make Fancy 🍰🍞Ginger Cake/pudding🍞🍰 for Diet Food