Simple Way to Make Favorite Orange Sponge Cake for Breakfast Food

Orange Sponge Cake.

Orange Sponge Cake

Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, orange sponge cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Orange Sponge Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Orange Sponge Cake is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook orange sponge cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Orange Sponge Cake:

  1. {Make ready 7 of eggs.
  2. {Make ready 400 g of white sugar.
  3. {Make ready 120 ml of oil.
  4. {Take 280 g of self raising flour.
  5. {Prepare of Juice and zest of 2 large oranges.

Instructions to make Orange Sponge Cake:

  1. Beat the eggs with the sugar until its a creamy mixture..
  2. Add in the oil, orange juice and zest and beat again..
  3. Finally gently mix the flour in until its all combined..
  4. Transfer to a cake tin. I used a springform tin that I greased and dusted with flour..
  5. Transfer to a oven. I can't quite remember the temperature or how long I baked it for but I think it was around the 180c mark and I used a toothpick to check it was done..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food orange sponge cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Prepare Fancy Pink tea chocolate bombs for Real Food

Recipe of Favorite Basic Plain Muffin for Diet Food

Easiest Way to Make Fancy 🍰🍞Ginger Cake/pudding🍞🍰 for Diet Food